20 May 2019England’s Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) has written to all councils that own housing stock reminding them of their responsibilities under the regulatory
Fire Safety Service
Did you know?
If you are:
- an employer
- the owner
- the landlord
- an occupier
- anyone else with control of the premises
Then YOU are the person responsible for fire safety
What do you need to do?
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires employers to:
- Undertake a Fire Risk Assessment
- Provide Fire Safety Training for your employees
- Provide information on risks and emergency procedure
- Provide a fire marshal/s in your building(s)
- Provide information to other employers/employees who may be affected by a fire at your premises/s
- Ensure you have general fire precautions to ensure that the premises are safe
- Test and Maintenance of all fire equipment
19 July 2019 The UK government is “not doing enough” to remove and replace potentially dangerous cladding on high-rise residential buildings, MPs have warned.
1 November 2019 The first report by the public inquiry into the Grenfell Tower fire has highlighted ‘serious shortcomings’ in the London fire service’s preparedness
Who We Are, What We Do
Our professional team of fire consultants can work with you to establish a specific fire safety service that can be tailored to meet the needs of your business.
From an annual retained service, undertaking fire risk assessments, training your staff through to offering advice and guidance we have a fire safety solution to suit your company requirements.
We have over 30 years experience and work with some high profile clients throughout the UK.
All our services are delivered by highly competent specialists whose background includes many years of experience in the fire sector as fire officers and service trainers in Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service