Fire Consultancy Services
Although awareness of workplace health and safety is on the increase, too many businesses are still not aware of their legal obligations or just need some help in understanding and applying them.
This is why many turn to a third party partner such as us to support them in achieving and maintaining compliance.
All our consultants are highly experienced in the fire industry, NEBOSH Qualified and are accredited to the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers.
What Can We Offer?
Advice on and/or production of Emergency Fire and Evacuation Plans.
Advice on and/or production of Fire Safety Management Strategy Documents.
Provision of Testing and Maintenance pro formas to ensure accurate and documented records.
Provision of Fire Safety checklists / audits pro formas to ensure accurate and documented records.
Provision of guidance on the legislation and compliance
Follow up advice via telephone; site visits and e-mail as required.
- Over 30 years experience in the fire safety industry
- We are an independent firm of fire engineers;
- We employ highly qualified and experienced Fire Safety Consultants;
- We offer a fully integrated fire management solution for companies of all sizes;
- We are fully conversant with the requirements of UK Law;
- We tailor our service to an individual client’s requirements;
- We have a proven track record working with large and small organisations;
- Located in Liverpool, but we operate all over the UK;
- Our systems and processes are ISO 9001 and CHAS accredited;
- We offer competitively priced fee quotations and a high quality service;
- We guarantee a personal, responsive and professional service for all of our clients